To provide residential, family support services, and Christian ministry for people with developmental disabilities and their families to achieve their highest level of social, physical, emotional, and spiritual maturity.
Our Guiding Principle
Our ministry is built upon the Christian ethic of valuing all persons as beloved children of God who deserve love, respect, and meaningful life.
To be a lifelong resource and navigational partner for people with developmental disabilities and their families as they transition through all aspects and phases of life.
Our Core Values
Because all persons are beloved, we practice these core values:
- Gratitude – Believing that all persons have unique and beautiful gifts to share, we work, serve and live thankfully and gratefully.
- Dignity – Affirming that every person is created in God’s Image, all have worth, value and dignity.
- Respect – Interacting with all through honesty, truthfulness, and fairness.
- Responsibility – Modeling trust and embracing accountability, we value prompt, courteous and timely responses.
- Partnership – Working with others, we can accomplish our mission
- Excellence – Striving always to bring out the best in ourselves and in each other, we pursue quality in all that we do.