DDM is an integrated auxiliary church and mission society. In order for DDM to make our vision a reality, we need a large network of churches joining our mission society. As a mission society, we are committed to the following Mission Efforts of DDM:
- Residential Services
- Navigation Services-Family Resource & Supports: Waiver and SSI navigation services, peer support referral program, Advocacy and Education, Church Network Linkage
- Spiritual Development of Staff and Core Team Members (Residents)
- Providing education and information to church leaders to start new Special Needs Programs throughout Georgia.
- Volunteer Mentor Program: Focus on relationships for people we serve
- Helping Hands: Assistance to individuals we serve, to cover unfunded Day to Day Living Expenses
- Leap Fund: Recreation Activities (Camp, Outings, anything fun)
- Wishlist (Group Home needs)
- Open new group homes in partnership with local churches
Join Mission Society
If you or your church would like to know more about DDM and how you can join our mission society, please contact Ryan Whitmire at firstname.lastname@example.org.