To empower persons with developmental disabilities to achieve their highest level of social, physical, emotional and spiritual maturity.
To provide and encourage a continuum of need-based services and Christian ministry for people with developmental disabilities and their families so that each person may realize maximum developmental growth.
Our Core Values
Because all persons are beloved, we practice these core values:
- Gratitude – Believing that all persons have unique and beautiful gifts to share, we work, serve and live thankfully and gratefully.
- Dignity – Affirming that every person is created in God’s Image, all have worth, value and dignity.
- Respect – Interacting with all through honesty, truthfulness, and fairness.
- Responsibility – Modeling trust and embracing accountability, we value prompt, courteous and timely responses.
- Partnership – Working with others, we can accomplish our mission
- Excellence – Striving always to bring out the best in ourselves and in each other, we pursue quality in all that we do.